Some proof of my freebies

First of all thanks to those 35 blog users who joined under me and helped me win a iPod in addition to my neighbours,college friends,relations who trusted my words and joined it .
This iPod will be very useful for me to pay my 5000 rupees tax to Indian Govt for my Blackberry 8520 and my ever increasing BB bills.

I have also got my hair magazine from c2w in addition to monginis voucher,rail coupons and paypal wish list.


Don’t quit playing contests if you are not winning.It takes time to win contests as i learned a lot by losing only.Once you start winning,it becomes a habit.
win ipods and free stuffs

You can see the comments .Lot of people are getting lot of stuffs nowadays.If you have any good contests or freebies,share with me .If i have time,i will post in blog or you can see it from comments section itself.

Start thinking beyond c2w and lockerz contests.They are not the only things i posted in blog. It is your wish to use any sites i promote and i am not responsible if they din't give you prize and don't blame my friends or me who are helping you to get hidden contests and freebies in the internet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management