Yipee…i touched 1000 lolz

This is my 1000'th post :) .I just wanted to say these words "I'm exhausted Baba”.Send me some fuel.Diwali wishes are

fuel for me.

There are thousands,but i love this post only.There are more than 400 people visiting the blog.Will see how many people wanted to say diwali wishes to me.

Don't come as guests and leave as guests.Do tell about my blog to your friends using "tell a friend" and honour the other friends who helped us by becoming a follower of this blog. Here are the diwali stuffs.

  • Free Sample - La Coste Perfumes
  • Win tickets to all the best
  • Pati Patni Aur Woh
  • Fiama Di Wills gift voucher
  • Free bottle of perfume
  • Win 9xm blue goodies
  • win tickets for My Sister’s Keeper in Mumbai
  • Free Post
  • Free vegetarian starter kit
  • Free audio books
  • Pioneer Watch 2 Win
  • Tech2 Cooler Master Contest
  • Manza
  • LG Light a Diya
  • IdeaPaint
  • View my profile

    barcode

    I just changed from vinoth to winoath in these days.Do you feel any change in me .If you want to send me a diwali greetings,do send it to at c2w1234+diwali@gmail.com ,my inbox is filling with wishes.

    Comments

    Srinidhi said…
    Congrats Vinoth.. Wish you happy diwali. We really appreciate your work. Thank a lot for caring us.
    roopal said…
    CONGRATULATIONS.....................HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU VINOTH AND ALSO TO EVERY VISITOR OF THIS BLOG...........i agree with srinidhi.............really we appreciate your work......l..keep going........
    Gaurav Rawal said…
    hey did u get ur lockerz prize?????????
    Winoath said…
    Happy diwali daloo and srnidhi..
    Winoath said…
    @gaurav
    I want to forget it...i din't get it :) Waht you talking about..what is lockerz?? Is it a place where we keep our dresses lol?
    Winoath said…
    REad this gaurav

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LOCKERZ/80976158596?v=feed&story_fbid=171504183840
    songbird said…
    Happy Diwali!! Keep Rockin Vinoth!! :)
    Malten said…
    Happy Diwali Vinoth..
    Winoath said…
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

    Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

    Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest