Is this the end of c2w???

Sorry c2w….u lost ur trust in just 2 months u earned in last 1 year or so with ur activities…..I have come to a conclusion....not only by me....many people.....
C2w is only to get good friends and fun and not for good prizes . I want to be loyal to be c2w for learning many things from them and for getting good friends.But they are making us mad by cheating in a very very polite way..
Some even don't know we are being cheated and wasting time...We can accept fourth and thord one....no problem...but first two reasons we can't accept...
Reasons for "Is this the end of c2w "....:
i)Some people Didn't even get the prizes they won before 3 to 4 months back..... have u got it ???
ii)bigflix is a waste(they added that 100 bigflix yesterday also)-
Did u know........We have to pay 300 rupees to use that bigflix voucher.
I already told that ,
http://contests2wins.blogspot.com/2009/08/reasons.html
I have a bigflix and my friend  srinidhi has donated a bigflix..if u want't ..i can give to My E-mail subscribers when i return from college..there will be minimum 50 people who will be ready to give u...
iii)Integration with facebook.My browser shows,,c2w is eavesdropping on my facebook acccount.I talked with sweta,she asked the problem..i took a screenshot and sent it to her.I didn't get a solution until now.Anyways,i have a facebook account on my different mail ID.ur profile pic is changed because of this for facebook users...I don't like other's eaves dropping...did u ?
iv)Even c2w is not opening most of the time.It is not only on my experience.Also my friend in c2w also experiencing it..
if u ask them,they will tell that it is problem with our server(my friend experienced it,not me).

Thank u swati for correcting me about prize points.

Comments

Rishabh said…
then wats your plan dude??
shipradas said…
Hi Vinoth,

why u've done this, don't get upset. pls send answers
shipradas said…
Hi Vinoth,

I'm also agreeing with u, I've lost about 160 PP on 24th due to their maintenance problem.
shipradas said…
Hi Vinoth,

I'm also agreeing with u, I've lost about 160 PP on 24th due to their maintenance problem.
Swati said…
Hi, Prizes for redemption are here - http://in.c2w.com/prizes?contest_type=prize_points

The link you have given is for prizes for games.

I did not understand the point u made about facebook. please elaborate.
drl_cyber said…
hi...i redeemed my prize points for coffee mug just a day before when prize points were doubled...and i got it within a month...yes, i agree bigflix voucher is a waste.....
sonu said…
I have not got my free talk time voucher which I confirmed on 4th May,2009............so y should I play prize contests.....I hate big flix contests...they are wasting our precious time and energy by giving all big flix contests every week.What is their aim?I dunno about these things but I should get the free talk time which I am waiting for long period.I think that they will not give.
Nitin said…
personally, I'm not aware of what other users are facing problems with their prize delivery, but till now in last 1-1.5 years i have redeemed 3 prizes, and all are delivered in a month, without even complaining with C2W moderators.

Rest after reading from so many users in moderators profile also, i guess this is really a big set back they are facing in their goodwill & image... Hope they learn something from it or else they will keep losing their best creators and loyal players...
sanucool said…
hey man...i have been following you since long... am with you....by the by wats the plan....
shipradas said…
https://in.c2w.com/polls/82305-The-Poll-of-the-Day

answer is B.
shipradas said…
will anybody tell me that how can i can also publish the anwer .
shipradas said…
vinoth,

thanx for all your help.
Hi,

Reading this post from a user who has won nearly 20 prizes on C2W in 2 years is really disappointing.

I'd like to clarify somethings:

1) C2W always sends prizes on times except of course there is a delay from a clients end. In such cases too it usually gets resolved 100% of the times.

2) I think you have absolutely no clue about what Facebook Connect is. Please read up a little on it before posting baseless comments. No one eavesdrops into your facebook account. It is a completely optional thing. It allows you to post messages on your facebook wall after playing a contest. The top companies in the world have adapted to FB Connect.

3) The site being slow will be more a case of a slow internet connection. We'll still look into this to ensure that the experience of playing on c2w doesn't drop.
Admin said…
when u won 20 prizes sir?
I ma not ricky u told in ur profile..i am http://in.c2w.com/users/c2wanswer

i)see sanasha,snoopy,devil messages and if u want ,i can give more people who has complaint abt prizes non-delivery....

ii)ya.i ma telling the same thing..i have no clue abt the problem....then wht is this sir
http://contests2wins.blogspot.com/2009/08/problem-i-face-in-c2w.html

anyways it is annoying...nowdays it is solved for some pages...

iii)i am not telling it is slow..it doesn't even open...how when all sites are opening it is not opening ?? moreover i am having 2MBPS with my download speed reaches 240 kb/s at some times ...anyways u are going to solve this ,,no problem....

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest