Reasons

Why i didn't give  answers for some contests? If u are playing only c2w for fun and friends and not for prizes,this page is not for you, you can close this page.

I am writing this post after i talked with people who have already won bigflix in the past one month like jyotsna chandola,siddhant chowdhary,bindiya garg,etc.If u don't believe me,u can ask other users also who won bigflix.If i am wrong,please correct me.

U see there are lot of contests with bigflix.Nearly 10 prizes for each contest.So people are lured into playing these contests.Then why i didn't post answers.The reason is bigflix voucher.

Bigflix voucher is similar to a discount voucher.Many people feel that we have to pay some money to redeem that voucher.For example you get a 100 rupees voucher,there will be nothing available for 100* rupees.You have to spend* another 200* rupees to buy something.I came to know this before 20 days.

Then you may ask :why didn't you tell you.

I was waiting that c2w will give other prizes,but they are not adding any prizes other than bigflix, They are keep on adding bigflix in large numbers.I am fed-up with finding answers for contests of bigflix which is not of use for many people other than those who afford to buy it.The most important part is -most people didn't received it(don't know how to use it..i am one of them..we don't take care to get that after we know abt bigflix)

If you want a voucher even after reading this most.,give ur comments and ask them.Many people will be ready to donate that.I am also ready to give you if they c2w give me.

Some answers are in comments..i will post it. It is your decision to play those contests.

If you want any other sites ,which give money ,u can contact me at the mail -id you are receiving E-mail subscriptions.

Comments

Unknown said…
I too won the bigflix& did not even redeem it. It sensless & is not worth it. I wrote to C2win, wherein I told them that instead of bigflix prize plz. give me prize points or a gift voucher instead. U r right cause now they r giving only bigflix prizes so I dont bother wasting my time playing those games which give bigflix vouchers.
Leeann
lucifer said…
u r right its all waste to play games right now on c2w....i have not logined on c2w from a week since they have also removed prizes from the daily stuff...and the prize points to redeem stuffs are also doubled...so all waste...
Anonymous said…
Ya ..thank you vinoth for showing so much care for helping us.I joined the site you told me.
heartyamit said…
i also won a voucher worth rupees 200 and its useless
moreover i havnt received it yet
dimpy said…
thanks vinoth & arushi
Anonymous said…
i agree wid u vinoth..i had won a 7 disc plan but on goin 2 their site found dat its hardly goin 2 be useful...so i dint claimed it
sonu said…
They have even removed the contests made by me..........I have seen only 1 contest which they made as prize point contest is there........rest disappeared.Dunno whatz happening?
krishna prasad said…
I too won the bigflix of Rs.100/- & did not even redeem it. Actually, I dont no how to redeem it. They r giving only bigflix prizes so I dont bother wasting my time playing those games which give bigflix vouchers.
abheek said…
vinoth we trust u .....
Anonymous said…
Dear Vinoth,

You are 100% right that c2w has now become a time waste site.They have doubled the prize points for redeeming the prizes and also they are not not sending the prizes we have won.2 months back i have won smartart.in prize of Rs.500/- and till date i have not received it.They are cheating public.

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest