Problem i face in c2w

swati’s question:I did not understand the point u made about facebook. please elaborate.

I get this thing for every page i open in c2w.It is very annoying .Click  the image to enlarge.

It is not because of c2w,it occurs after they integrated with facebook.

2 photo 1

Since i deal with online money transfers,i care abt security a lot …I am using opera browser for 3 years .….The best,safe browser which find the certificates errors and do  fraud check  for all pages.

I can easily block annoying ads also(See for urself).I trust opera very much.IE is a waste(easily hackable by viruses).

I customized everything on my own in opera for my needs for 3 years.I Can’t goto another browser suddenly for using c2w.com.I love opera than anything.I hate IE.

Mozilla is good ,but memory usage is high.

 PLease ..whenever u comment..see whether i have replied u…i try to reply to everyone.

I have replied to u swati three times .but u didn’t see….that is why i posted here.

See the bottom of the page.Hope this commenting system will be easy for u to see my replies.

 

Comments

Rishabh said…
yaar muje to c2w mein aye bhaut din ho gaye but i do
come to your site regularly :)
Rishabh said…
and even i got the same error

are c2w trying to cheat??
Rishabh said…
shruti and all who have logged in there please change your face book password for saftey
shipradas said…
Hi Shruti & Rishabh,

I'm also facing this security warning problem from last week. This is very annoying.

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest