January 22 daily lockerz dailies

What should Conan do next ?

“Spend time with  family,relatives and friends and take rest like me”

“Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.”

“No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back “

“Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you the kind of misery you prefer “

Many friends and well wishers are asking me the reason for less posts in blog .Don't get angry at me.There is more things in life other than money which is tough to get again once it is gone far like family ,relationships and health  .

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money”

“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy”

I am busy busybeecounting more of them nowadays  .

“Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. But Fortunately, I love money ” 

“Money is neither my god nor my devil.  It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving “

So Blog will be back to normal soon .I hope that i correctly sending one mail daily to all my verified E-mail subscribers.So be at peace and read this story and enjoy your stay at contests2wins    .

I may lose some visitors ,but my loyal visitors will be always there for me .

“Ordinary riches can be stolen; real riches cannot.  In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you “

*Things in quotes are said by some great people

Comments

songbird said…
Excellent!! This is the BEST post i evr evr read!!!
All the quotes wr jus amazing!
And ur concept is oh my god im speechless!! Truly awesum!!
And to top it up with a perfect story!! WAH!!
I feel so gud aftr reading this!!
Cheers to Vinoth!! :)
Thnks a lot for encouraging the spirit of love! :)
God Bless u
Winoath said…
Thanks amru for ur encouragement.

You are one of sweet friends who always read posts other than freebies and c2w answers.These only gives me happines more than thanks for getting freebies...

It feels great when i write these posts.But users mostly dont read this..so i dont psot these things which i written a lot while traveling in bus to college in my dairy..(Daily 2 to 3 hrs a day)apart from sleeping in bus :P

I only took quotes which i read somewhere in books and added it for some masala...but u can write poems for urself ...u also a good writer..but u also not adding more in ur blog..

If anyne is reading this ,see amru's blog..u will love reading her poems..i have also shared ur post in one of my facebook accounts "I'm too blessed to be stressed "

http://coolamru.blogspot.com/

lolz...i am a small boy ..so no god bless u ...u r already blessed :P .

You will get job soon ..You are destined for something big..thats why god is making u wait...

P.s:click on ads in her blog also
songbird said…
thnks a lot!! :)
Nids said…
nice post...keep posting this inspirational stuff in between. Makes for a nice change. I recently subscribed to ur blog...i guess last wee and since I am also subscribed to freegyan and offers4free most of your offers are repeat though some are new too. However I like your answers to c2w. Have posted my email to be invited to lockerz but not got an invitaion from u
sonu said…
hey............its not the reason
The reason behind this is that we are not getting any contests to play at c2w...hardly any. Do continue with ur free sample links which I think everyone will like to get free samples.
Winoath said…
@sonu
have u seen me online status in ur messenger too often in the last one month like i used to be...
Winoath said…
@sonu.
i dont want to prove u if u don't understand .

Ya ,anyways..there is no use of posting answers ...after getting 1000 of points through blog in the past year..i asked u a 2 minute help during emergency..see whether u are able to do it one that day..
ashwin said…
hiiiii vinoth

today redumption in lockerz

Popular posts from this blog

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Free Post