Freebies policy

A lot of companies give out free samples of their products as a way of promoting them. Free stuff is great but finding freebies on the internet is very time consuming, that's why my friends do it for me.So read their terms and conditions before applying for them.

I have no contact with any products or freebies promoted here.I don’t even try the freebies myself.I am a zero in freebie knowledge .I am just a student of freebie business.If you have any delay or any problems with your freebies ,do contact the respective websites given there.You can always comment your experience and ask for questions.We are not responsible for any loss of information or effects arising due to those freebies.Use at your own risk .

If you have any freebies to share.Feel free to share with us.I want only indian freebies.I have lot of international freebies.Only one or two freebies will be posted daily so that it will not have a effect on other blog posts in blog .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest