Winners of “Spot the 9!”

Winners of “Spot the 9!”

Congratulations to all the winners!…and to my blog followers and my friends…

The winners of the Cool 9 bag are..

pingoo – Spot 999
Game2win – Now again Marbles Candy
Ashishc2w – Mosquito coil Shape 9
player2win – 9 candles on the cake
Neha2414Bhavesh – Fall of wickets
toksick – My broz Birthday
arjund – Front Legs forming 9
RekhaG – 9 made up of 9 Re. 1 coins
founkii – Minesweeper in 9 seconds
02912741606 – How many 9s can you spot?
saket_jain1987 – 9 written on my hand
sowmyanv – real 9 with hair pin & ring
imran_faiza – calendar in my house
sadist – c2w trendy watch
vht12 – 9 geometrical
malten – 090909 on my mobile
ritika1956 – 9 cards
ricky1276 – Auspicious 9

magali – 9 Re.1 coins
deepa21 – Sidd’s tattoo

 

source

Comments

ritika said…
thanks vinoth
Dude mein paak chuka hun.....isko dekhkar...bahut gussa aa raha hain

Popular posts from this blog

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest