HArd disk problem

If there is any software engineer here,please help me..One of my local disks is corrupted and shows 0 kb ,i want that important files and software..i have more than 100 softwares and books  and some lectures of iit professors there…

It  is like my right hand..i am gonna need those badly…I can’t use chkdsk utility ..the disk is not even shown in defragmentor..

My another partition is having a linux(kubuntu) and it also is not booting

when i log into windows,it ask me this error “windows -delayed write failed” and it shows corrupted in the right hand site with a small pop-up from the task bar..

if u know it,please help me and i gonna need it badly..u can visit my computer  using “teamviewer” if u can rectify the problem or give me solutions to that problem.

i am 100% sure it is not caused by virus.It never happened to me in the last 3 years.

Comments

Unknown said…
try using easy recovery for professsional software.......it can recover recent deleted data.......as well as formatted partition on new partition.....try it soon, i got the software from my friend ull hav 2 search full version from internet...use cracked/full version for good result
kiraN said…
restart the system several times.
if it doesn't work, try GETDATABACK software.
suri_19_suri said…
Tell me i can solve any computer related problem
Mohit said…
hi,
u r in a very bad situation here. Your hard disk is corrupted and nothing can be done now. U have to buy a new one...
Two possible things you can try:
1)use the kubuntu live CD and try to make it work and then the partition manager or whatever.
2) try accessing ur HDD via a USB. if u dont have one u can buy one, its cheap.
tc
Mohit
Swati said…
Hi,

Use Knoppix. it is a linux based os that can be used to boot the system from a cd. Most importantly, it can access windows partition. Google and download this from their website. it's around 650 MB. Follow the instructions to write it to cd on another system.

I'm assuming you have access to the BIOS. Change the boot order to have CD first. Then pop in the CD and boot. The OS has a GUI and you can then click on the Computer icon and access your drives. They will show up as partitions.

Hope this helps.
Swati
Manju said…
How is ur HDD now? If ur problem is solved, post the solution how u solved it.. I'm eager to know..
Winoath said…
@manju
half of my problem is solved...
thank u all for giving me suggestions....

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest