Reasons and updates (free DVD)..

Reason for not posting the answers

i) A good friend of mine in c2w wanted  me to study and she ordered me not to post the answers .I can’t ignore the order of a true friend..i have to keep my word.I felt so soory that i didn’t post the answers..answers are available in comments..do check out…

ii)Why bad things happen on the same day in life?

Many things happened.I was not in a mood to post answers…

I will post all these things on 18 september.They are all prize points contests.They are valid for tomorrow also.

Hope you will understand.

I think i will get my 100’th follower of this blog soon.

I will scan(don’t have time to type) a important page i wrote when i was travelling in bus..it is helpful for everyone so that everyone get a free dvd with softwares which can solve our computer problems and many things..…It is just a bribe to read a boring post..

This world is funny..I got this idea today(even some bad things gave me ideas)…

Forgot to say…today is kukkuking’s birthday….happy birthday navnish…

Comments

R said…
Hey,
Study well. Your friend is right.
Do well.
Will wait for you tomorrow. the day seems incomplete without seeing your posts.
Though have been warned against saying it, it still seems appropiate to say 'Thanks'.

Regards.
Richa said…
yeah, u should study vinoth, dats what is important.. and thanks a lot to arushi, for answers, its really sweet of u..;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest