I'm back

Thanks to all friends like ritu, uma,gaurav,Buddhindra ,nishank and to all others who  posted the answers in the past week and helped me..
Since i didn't use c2w,i dunno which answers are left out...if u feel a contest is left out here ,u are asked to comment the url of the contest,i will post the answers....
Thanks to all subscribers for being patient...Holidays for three days for me (26-28 sep)...hope u are also enjoying your holidays....
There are some important posts lined up for u(I'm splitting everything...........keep visiting....keep smiling....keep checking ur mails.....
With regards,
Win-oath
P.s:keep sending ur wishes and messages to me ..i haven't forget u....since my friends are increasing ,i am not able to contact everyone...i am not devil or like moderators who are not replying to ur queries......i will always reply if u contact me ....this is for all kukkus,barbies,maimus,daloos,vani,badman and my cool friends in c2w....come on and disturb me...

Comments

Unknown said…
[i]

[b]

Guess ya fweNx a mishin ya Big tim3 !

get back shOon Vino !
Unknown said…


Whut yaar ! :|

ma commen's takza LonG tym3 tu b3 Post3d :(

Winoath said…
okie babay...i also missed my fwenx..

happy now ...i have posted it...
uma said…
Hi, welcome back.

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest