About Mr.U.N.murthy

Winoath’s message:This is the profile of MR.U.N.Murthy written by him for our blog users.We are proud to have you as my blog member sir .He is helping us a lot by giving all the answers of  most of the contests.You can always say a hi to him .

1238321825

I am crazy about quizzing.I was a member of c2w since it's inception i.e a decade from 1999 or so.
My quiz questions appear in Sunday chronicle magazine section under "fundamentals".I had already one quiz book of mine published by a reputed publisher from Delhi.I am at present compiling my quiz second book.

Reg My quizzing: I was once a member of Maythil's commune started by Maythil Radhakrishnan ,an editor in The New Sunday Express(Indian Express).Later he disbanded the commune.I and some other friends from this commune have started a quizzing group(yahoo groups) by name QUIZZT in Jan 2003.It is still active.We have very famous quizzers as members.

I once participated in a Telugu TV channel in a quiz contest called Brain of Andhra(similar to KBC of A.Bachchan) and went upto 11the question and won 20000 rupees.I have won many prizes in other contests.Though the monetary value of the prizes is nothing for me,I enjoy in participating in the contests.

I am 63 now,A first class graduate in Electrical Engineering. I worked at Bombay from 1968-75 and at Gurgaon as Chief Engineer and Works manager in a Private industry till 1985.Later I came to Hyderabad and settled down.For about 15 years I had worked as an electrical consultant and electrical contractor for industries in Hyderabad.At present I am the Technical Director of our own chemical Industry.

I am a self made rubber technologist.My total experience in Industry is 40 years.

I,along with my class mates of engineering college manage our Alumni Association,the website is www.anecaa.org  Anecaa stands for Anantapur Engineering College Alumni Association.At present I am the vice president of the association.

My son is an M.Com, MBA and is one of the top builders in our city.We have one big project(500 flats) under progress at Bangalore at white field.

I have toured most of the countries around the world.I had seen Rome,Venice,England,Switzerland,Italy,Paris,Belgium,Germany.Holland,,Dubai,Canada, and Malaysia and Singapore.
I am a fitness freak.I do lot of excercises and walking daily to keep fit.

Once when Australian team had come here in 2007 I attended a dinner with the team and met Ricky Ponting.A great player.

Comments

uma said…
Dear Sir,

It’s really amazing to know about you Sir, such a great person.
a 63 years young man, you're a good model for us.

Thank you for your efforts and time you're putting in this blog.

Uma
anusha said…
Hey there,
First of all, I'd like to thank you guys 'cause you all make this site so great I'm a "brand new" user of this board and will try to contributes as much as I can and thank you Mr.U.N.murthy sir for putting your great efforts in this blog
G.Anusha said…
Hey there,
First of all I'd like to thank you guys 'cause you all make this site so great I'm a "brand new" user of this board and will try to contribute as much as I can and thank you Mr.U.N.murthy sir for putting your great efforts in this blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest