Win baggit bags and nivea gift hampers

Upload the coolest pic you have seen and get your friends to like it.Win baggit bags and nivea gift hampers everyday.
12660_335278040366_299702870366_9975516_7439773_n 
I saw this contest on my birthday itself.I didn't post this because of the following reasons.Since i didn't post these contests,some people thought that i am angry at them.
LOL ..I don't have any hard feelings against anyone even if you think me as your enemy.Internet is for fun.why i should make enemies here also ? I don't want to fight with anyone,i am only ready to compete as long as it is a healthy competition.I learn a lot from my competitors.


i )Warning:This site has heavy flash content.So it may crash your browsers .It will irritates you a lot before you upload your photo.


ii)As part of blog strategy,i put the contests in queues and post one by one so that people don't get irritated by contests.
So friends who are giving me contests are asked to wait for the contests to be posted.So it takes times to approve the comments .There are even some days that i will not be able to find contests.I will use them at that time.Anything in excess is not good.
 
iii) If i would have uploaded this photo ,i can't share the prize with 40 friends.This photo belongs to everyone.So if you are using any of your friend's photo ,ask them permission before using it .


My mahabharat is over .Here is the contest link ( http://ext6.nivea.in/niveacare/microsite/index.html ) and here is the facebook fan page ( http://www.facebook.com/NiveaWinterCare ) .You can see the winners there . They may announce a new contest there.Do tell me if they announce it.

If you have uploaded a photo ,do comment your entry name so that you can exchange votes and win easily.If you help others,they will surely help you also.

Thanks to my friend aishwarya for reminding me .

(It take two hours(morning 2 to 4 AM) to create a rough draft and edit it .PLease Spend 10 seconds for voting in this poll.I can serve you better only if you tell your suggestions ) .
I don’t know how i am going to manage with 1.5 gb :(  .It ‘s better i sleep in day and use the internet in the night free usage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not for the faint hearted(New prizes added)

Abbreviations Used in Internet Management

Win KKR Goodies -Nokia Main Bhi Coach Contest